Saturday, February 14, 2009

ngong maak bai.

"Baby kick back, I'll show you things you'll never believe. I'm talking about candlelight dinners, trips around the world."
I don't know why, but all of a sudden I feel oddly down. Down, and confused. I don't even have a reason to feel sad- it's just sudden and unexplainable. I feel like I just want out of here. I want to get out of this town again. Yes, I know. I'm always wanting to get out of PG.
But haven't you ever had that feeling like if you stay somewhere, you'll live and die there? You'll never go anywhere else or do anything?
I feel like I'm suffocating here. I've lived here all my life and for the last few years, I've been wanting to get out. If I eventually have a family, this is the last place I want to live.
This town's going downhill and it's threatening to drag me along with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or just something to say? Leave one.