So, I'm in Victoria now, and Holly and I are talking about such things as "seismic fart waves" and Shakespearean insults.
You and you. I've missed you so much. You have no idea of the comfort that seeing you again has brought to me. You're the best friends I've ever had...you're like my other sisters. No matter what happens, I'll always be there for you.
You. It's cruelly ironic that just as I've found you, I have to leave you almost as quickly. I hope we get a chance to meet again. And even if, at that time that we should happen to meet again, that I'm unavailable, I want you to know that I do care for you. For the briefest of times, I may have even loved you. I want you to know that I will ALWAYS be there. If the time comes that you absolutely have to see me, if it's a matter of life or death, or you're lonely, or anything at all, you can let me know. Let me know, and I'll buy a ticket and get on that plane and fly those 18 hours to come see you.
You. Just....you. What we had was great, better than great. And it could probably last if we get the chance. But....but. As much as it hurts to acknowledge it....as much as it hurts to realize it.....I'm just not sure anymore.
Let me move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a question or just something to say? Leave one.