Wednesday, May 7, 2008

today and tomorrow.

Today, I went to Central, ran into somebody I met yesterday and made friends with, and had lunch with them. Yen ta-foe....mmmm. Tomorrow, I meet Gaew at 10 am at Central, in front of the B2S bookstore, then he's taking me to Siam Square with him. Hah, I'm probably going to forget that I'm meeting him, then look at the clock and book it out of the house. Oh, today I also got on the wrong bus to Bangkok. It went to Bangkok, yes. But it went via the Sampran elephant grounds rather than the more direct Nakhorn Pathom-Central Pinklao route that I'm used to going. Note to self- DON'T TAKE THE 83 BUS UNLESS GOING NEAR SAMPRAN, smartass. Why is it that me+bai tiew= wrong bus nearly every time??? Kunmei's been going around like a chicken with her head cut off because some things have come up during the last couple of days and she's been super busy. Understandably. So, it's 6 pm here, meaning it's about 4 am in Canada. I'm just sitting here, checking my email, listening to music, and wishing I'd brought my Tiger Balm in my bag with me because my mosquito bites are ITCHY. It's hard to believe I've been here for three weeks already- nearly a month. Seems like I've only been here about a week.
Gun lae gun- Flure/I remember- Keisha Coles/Never Gonna Leave Your Side- Daniel Bedingfield/gon hin gon nan- Rose/gan lae gan- Modern Dog. Some songs I like, ignore 'em or listen to 'em, your choice.
Peace out for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a question or just something to say? Leave one.