To give everyone full warning: it is now December 1st 2010. This means I feel myself fully entitled to belt out Christmas carols at any given time of day with full awareness of just how much an idiot I must look.
So, the mission. I fully encourage everyone who reads this blog to do the same thing- belt 'em out! Especially in public- even better if you're in the middle of a crowded shopping mall! And if you hear someone even quietly mumbling "Rocking Around The Christmas Tree" to themselves, don't just join in- make them swing dance with you! It's a fun way of dancing, and be honest here- have you ever seen someone swing dancing and NOT wanted to join in?
So that's the mission. Throughout December. See how many people you can get belting out cheesy Christmas carols and making everyone looking dumb but having fun. Life is short and times go fast and there's no time to waste on stupid thoughts such as "but what if I look stupid?"
Of course you're going to look stupid. I dare anyone to start boogying to Christmas carols and NOT look stupid. So go and look stupid with style!
If you do it and it turns out to be epic, I expect stories, videos, pictures, anything! :) Cheerio, all.
So the mission begins on the count of three.
3.
2.
1.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS, everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Have a question or just something to say? Leave one.